MTI’s Technology Forum will be held on Thursday 24th September at 6:00 pm the Ceylon Continental Hotel. The event focuses on Strategic Business Direction and Technology Impact. Key areas of coverage are:
- Business challenges that IT has to deliver on
- Using Technology with the focus of optimizing how business is done
- Technology Delivery Management for focused, efficient and impactful IT
- Risk Management: Impact of Strategic Projects
- Innovation in Technology, being, flexible effective and continuously improving
The speakers and panelists are: Dr. Anush Amarasinghe, Chief Operating Officer, Millennium IT, Madu Ratnayake, General Manager Sri Lanka, Virtusa, Ravi Fernando, CEO Sri Lanka Institute of Nano-Technology (SLINTEC), Rohan Muttiah, Chief Information Officer, Commercial Bank, Sriyan de Silva Wijeyeratne, Country Manager, Microsoft and Sujiva Devaraja, Executive Vice President / Head of IT Sector, JKH.
The event is backed by research and MTI’s recent CxO survey on business technology in Sri Lanka and will be graced by key business and business technology leaders and will be an excellent networking opportunity for the attendees.